Sunday 20 September 2015

Hey Bloggers,

My name is Abbie and I have 
just started my AS levels at Tupton Hall Schools Sixth Form, I am currently studying media and have no past experience with the subject but it sounds like a very interesting subject to study. My other chosen options for sixth form are business, travel and tourism and health and social care.


 I like watching TV programmes such as Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead and love watching all different sorts of genres of movies such as rom coms to horrors! I am intrigued to be learning about the production of them and getting an idea of what it would be like to work behind the scenes of these kind of movies as this would be job that maybe i would consider doing in the future. I am also looking forward to developing my skills further in media and excited to be doing our two minute long project of an opening to a thriller. (one of my favourite genres!)


Bye! #bloggersforlife



No comments:

Post a Comment